Waiting list for Wallington girls and Non Such

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ToadMum

Re: Waiting list for Wallington girls and Non Such

Post by ToadMum »

streathammum wrote:They have said they will tell us our DD's WL positions after the Easter holiday. I presume that they just don't want the hassle of having to keep updating parents in the first six weeks when the lists much change on a daily basis. It's frustrating from the parents' pov as it would be helpful to know if there's a chance or no chance, but I can sort of understand from the school's pov.
Okay, so it's just a 'temporal', rather than an 'absolute' thing. And yes, it does make sense to hang on until the initial shuffling around of places has taken place, before letting people know.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Mumzi

Post by Mumzi »

I was wondering if the schools will start sending offers to children who are on top of the waiting list as spaces must have become available since 1st March. It would be helpful if parents can update on the forum if anyone receives the offer from 22.04.19 onwards.
Swat

Post by Swat »

Hi All,

You can find the waiting list position by emailing:

Nonsuch - admissions@nonsuchschool.org
Wallington - admissions@girlslearningtrust.org

I had just emailed, waiting for the response, some of them received.

Please update the forum once you receive the responses.

Many Thanks.
Annie1

Post by Annie1 »

As of April 23rd, we are 30th on the waiting list for Nonsuch ( in catchment ) with 269 points.

Can everyone please update there position and score, it will be interesting to see how the list moved throughout May and June.
Broadcast

Post by Broadcast »

If this information helps anyone, my daughter was offered an in catchment place at Wallington a few weeks ago with 275, she was in 16th place in the waiting list for Nonsuch on the 23rd April.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now