QMHS waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
LChelt

Re: QMHS waiting list

Post by LChelt »

Just thought I’d put an update on here, my dd is on the WL for QMHS, she scored 320. She started on the WL on 40, I phoned Walsall LEA this week & they said she was 24 but I phoned QMHS & they said she was 29! Pretty sure given our luck it’s the 29, also sure it’s the local comp for us!
Thought this might help people still waiting.
LChelt

Post by LChelt »

Just an update my daughter is now 14th on the list for QMHS with a score of 320. It’s not going to happen for my daughter but I thought it might help those still waiting. Good luck everyone!
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

LChelt wrote:Just an update my daughter is now 14th on the list for QMHS with a score of 320. It’s not going to happen for my daughter but I thought it might help those still waiting. Good luck everyone!
You have come a long way from 42 who knows what may yet happen ? I wouldnt give up total hope yet.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
LChelt

Post by LChelt »

quasimodo wrote:
LChelt wrote:Just an update my daughter is now 14th on the list for QMHS with a score of 320. It’s not going to happen for my daughter but I thought it might help those still waiting. Good luck everyone!
You have come a long way from 42 who knows what may yet happen ? I wouldnt give up total hope yet.
Thank you! Feel we are just too far away but thanks for the support, this is a lovely forum x
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

After Satty07's offer of a place to their dd today its my calculation you are now around eighth on the waiting list.Inching closer slowly.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
LChelt

Post by LChelt »

quasimodo wrote:
After Satty07's offer of a place to their dd today its my calculation you are now around eighth on the waiting list.Inching closer slowly.
Thank you, according to QMHS my daughter is 6th on the list, I’m sure we’ll probably miss out! Thanks for the support thoughx
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Any idea from anyone as to how many places might possibly move from now to September on the waiting list for QMHS? Any people with past experience?
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Inner Chimp wrote:Any idea from anyone as to how many places might possibly move from now to September on the waiting list for QMHS? Any people with past experience?
Its pure speculation how much it will move as every year is different.

It will move further yet as there are still two months to go.

Abraham Lincoln
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

quasimodo wrote:
Inner Chimp wrote:Any idea from anyone as to how many places might possibly move from now to September on the waiting list for QMHS? Any people with past experience?
Its pure speculation how much it will move as every year is different.

It will move further yet as there are still two months to go.
I know I’m just getting desperate :lol:
LChelt

Post by LChelt »

Hi don’t want to depress anyone but I just spoke to the Admissions officer at QMHS and she wasn’t hopeful of any more movement in places! In fact she was very confident that it wouldn’t move! Sorry!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now