Upton court waiting list move

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
bolven

Upton court waiting list move

Post by bolven »

Hi
I have twins both son and daughter. DS got into upton court who scored 127 and DD scored 113, and her one is in waiting list. anyone having idea how is the waiting list move in slough. And we moved to catchment area now 3 months ago. :idea:
Gee9876

Re: Upton court waiting list move

Post by Gee9876 »

Hi

From what I know, there has been little movement in the UCGS waiting list this year.
The child who was number 10 on waiting list (by rank order) only received an offer a few weeks ago.
What position is your daughter in the waiting lists? (By rank order and by distance)

Also, bear in mind that the distance waiting list moves even less than the rank score one.
bolven

Post by bolven »

Hi

Thank you for your reply.
My daughter is in waiting list 1 as distance order for UCGS and waiting list 3 in Langley grammar and 3 in Herschel too.
I am not getting the waiting list process for the schools. Literally waiting for some response from the schools
Gee9876

Post by Gee9876 »

It really depends on whether someone in any of those schools gets a higher preference offer now. If someone leaves,the school will contact you with an offer of a place.
Bear in mind that you need someone who was allocated a place under the distance criteria to leave.

If someone who was offered a place under rank score leaves then your daughter may not be offered a place as there will be others with higher scores.

Hope that makes sense?
All the best
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now