PP evidence

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
smileandsparkle

PP evidence

Post by smileandsparkle »

Hi,
I'm messaging on behalf of my friend whose daughter is sitting the test tomorrow - she is worried because she hasn't been asked to send over any evidence of her benefits for her daughter to be marked down as Pupil Premium. She received the log on details for the extra familiarisation materials but then got an email from the Grammar test main email today, saying that the verbal confirmation from her primary school was enough to gain access to the materials but not enough to be registered officially as PP and she would need to submit evidence. She has tried contacting the school where her daughter is sitting the test tomorrow but has had no response.
Does she take this evidence with her tomorrow? Does it need to be sent somewhere else? She doesn't want to concern her daughter by bringing it up tomorrow morning as she would like to keep the morning as stress free as possible - so I was hoping one of you helpful people may know the answer!!
Thanks in advance - hope someone can help.
Tinkers

Re: PP evidence

Post by Tinkers »

I’m not from your area, but I suspect the evidence may be required when submitting the CAF?

Hopefully some one with better local knowledge can help better.
Brackenboo

Post by Brackenboo »

Looking a t the admissions policy for Ribston for example, it states evidence needs to have been sent to the test centre prior to the test. But seems odd if they haven't asked for it. I would suggest she takes it and then maybe mention it once she has waved her daughter off.

Its interesting that they are giving additional material to the PP children.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Is she on the Pupil Premium register at her primary school?
Wouldn't the secondary school/admissions check with them?
jearund

Post by jearund »

If I were in this situation I would scan in my evidence and email it to the school where she is taking the test tonight, so that if there is any dispute later she can prove she did provide the information before the test.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now