Resit because of illness

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Strawberrymousse

Resit because of illness

Post by Strawberrymousse »

My son was unable to take an exam because of illness. We have the doctors note.

Does anyone know roughly when the second test day is for people in our situation? Thanks.
kenyancowgirl

Re: Resit because of illness

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Surely when you spoke to the LEA as soon as possible after the missed test, they told you when the back up date was?
Strawberrymousse

Post by Strawberrymousse »

The test was this morning. I emailed them this morning as they requested - otherwise I have been sitting with my son all day. It was for St Ambrose. :)

We have planned lots of nice post-exam activities so I'm just wondering roughly when the retake is.
mad?

Post by mad? »

Oh dear what a pain, I would call the LA ASAP rather than wait for a response to an email (just in case it gets lost in the ether) albeit I appreciate it is now the weekend Good luck and I hope DS is feeling better.
mad?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Sorry to hear you have had such a grim day - Looks like St Ambrose say:
Reminder: If your child is ill on 20th September 2019 and therefore cannot attend, you should obtain a doctor’s note and it send it to us by no later than Friday 27th September 2019. The doctors note can be uploaded on this form or emailed to admissions@st-ambrosecollege.org.uk.
https://form.jotformeu.com/90922777422361" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the other TRafford schools mentions that they will contact you re the back up date but no hints as to when it will be
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now