Exam results date

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
naluk

Exam results date

Post by naluk »

Hi all, does the exam results arrive exactly on 18th october or usually arrive a day before?
Thanks
thirdtimemum

Re: Exam results date

Post by thirdtimemum »

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are posted a few days early as some schools have open mornings that week which aren't usually until after results. I think in previous years they've come a day or two early. If I keep thinking Friday and that way I'll be pleasantly surprised if they come early.
If you keep an eye on here there is always someone who gets an early post delivery and will let us know.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

I noticed on the WGHS website in respect of the 11 plus test in the Wolverhampton ,
Walsall and Shropshire consortium the following;

A notification letter giving information on the outcome of the test will be sent week commencing 14th October 2019 by post to all applicants by each school to which they applied in time for the completion of the LA preference form.

If it is to the latter end of the week the results from both Birmingham and Wolverhampton consortia could overlap with each other.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Tha is badly worded by the consortium - they are not applicants, nor have they applied to any schools yet. They are merely test candidates at this point.
thirdtimemum

Post by thirdtimemum »

quasimodo wrote:I noticed on the WGHS website in respect of the 11 plus test in the Wolverhampton ,
Walsall and Shropshire consortium the following;

A notification letter giving information on the outcome of the test will be sent week commencing 14th October 2019 by post to all applicants by each school to which they applied in time for the completion of the LA preference form.

If it is to the latter end of the week the results from both Birmingham and Wolverhampton consortia could overlap with each other.
The QMGS letter said they would post results out 2nd class around the 15th October.
This is the third time I've done this and not sure I can cope with both letters the same week let alone the same day, although this is looking increasly likely :cry:
naluk

Post by naluk »

Thanks all for your response. Much appreciated.
Does the results sent by email as well or just by post?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now