Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:27 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:03 pm 

Apologies for the strange subject title! Basically I have recently become involved in an evening club (not so much after school but a bit later) which I believe might interest some older children (13+) and I have been looking for ways to promote it as it is a club which encourages fitness combined with a similar skill taught by many schools (a sport of sorts).

It is a not-for-profit group that just want to teach this skill and I guess my question is... would it be acceptable to approach schools to ask them to place an advert on a board (if they have such things)?

Sorry to sound so vague about the actual activity.

Many thanks for any advice.

BBB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:05 am 

It certainly wouldn't hurt to approach the school - you could of course, suggest the group offer to arrange a free taster session in the school (maybe after school one day) or via the PE teacher in a games afternoon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:59 am 

kenyancowgirl wrote:
It certainly wouldn't hurt to approach the school - you could of course, suggest the group offer to arrange a free taster session in the school (maybe after school one day) or via the PE teacher in a games afternoon.

Thank you KCG. That is a good suggestion, so I will speak with the club to see if that is feasible and, if it is, approach the school.