Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Brackenboo

Re: Results

Post by Brackenboo »

Definitely, I feel like I'm in limbo as looking round local schools and will then need to relook at the grammars if that is an option.
Phoenix-Mum

Post by Phoenix-Mum »

Just to throw a cat amongst the pigeons.....

Birmingham, who also sat CEM had been told their results would be 18th October, so a week after ours
However it looks as though some are receiving their results today! :o :shock:
Brackenboo

Post by Brackenboo »

This is when you need to be friends with someone in the know...
Legofan

Post by Legofan »

I have heard from a person who works at one of the grammars that they receive the results from CEM on Thursday 10th, and that school expects to be able to issue the results to families the following day.

Obviously I’d rather they made sure they were right rather than rushing them out <cough> crypt <cough> but hopefully just one more week to wait.
Brackenboo

Post by Brackenboo »

I will be happy if they come on Friday and are correct first time :D
Grammar 2019

Post by Grammar 2019 »

Looking forward to the results, I wonder do the results also come through the post as well as online.

Thanks
Griff1

Post by Griff1 »

I’m really struggling with the wait. DC isn’t forthcoming about how they felt about the test & although I’m confident they’re bright, I’m struggling & don’t want to affect their response to the choices they have come Friday. Such a hard balance.
Grammar 2019

Post by Grammar 2019 »

I know it really is a stressful time, I hope all their hard work has paid off. My DD is feeling worried - tried to reassure her that i will be proud, no matter what her results are....but will be tricky to not show disappointment if they are not what she is hoping for! Hurry up Friday!!
Brackenboo

Post by Brackenboo »

Struggling here too. Trying to be equally positive about non-grammar options, plus not even sure what number 1 grammar option is. Really doesn't give us long to make decisions for the CAF form as if we get good news will need to try and go round the possible grammars again...
Phoenix-Mum

Post by Phoenix-Mum »

I'm thankful I'm not the only one feeling this way!
I am desperate for Friday to hurry up but only if its good news!
I really hope they send the results before the end of school, I would like a bit of time if it's bad news, so I can best support DD as I know she will be devastated :(
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now