Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
naluk

Results

Post by naluk »

DD has got 222, OOC and non PP. Is it worth adding any of the B'ham grammar schools into the application as the chances seem quite slim. And advice or suggestions are appreciated .
Thanks
helen0209

Re: How will results be sent out?

Post by helen0209 »

naluk wrote:DD has got 222, OOC and non PP. Is it worth adding any of the B'ham grammar schools into the application as the chances seem quite slim. And advice or suggestions are appreciated .
Thanks
There is nothing to lose by including them. If they are your preferred schools put them on in order of preference. However, make sure you include a comp that you are likely to secure a place or you could end up being allocated a school miles away. Rank the comp after the GS though.
Nella

Post by Nella »

naluk wrote:DD has got 222, OOC and non PP. Is it worth adding any of the B'ham grammar schools into the application as the chances seem quite slim. And advice or suggestions are appreciated .
Thanks
Hi, as Helen0209 says you have nothing to lose by putting it on the CAF; however the OOC places are ranked by score, so I would hazard a guess that these places (if any) will be filled by very high scoring children.

There are a lot of unknowns this year, but time will tell. I think it is even more important this year to have a back up plan.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Nella wrote:
There are a lot of unknowns this year, but time will tell. I think it is even more important this year to have a back up plan.
Most crucial bit to remember!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now