Accessing the results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sas03

Accessing the results

Post by sas03 »

Hi
I know that we will receive an email from the school when the results are ready. But will they send us a link to access or the link will be the same that we had when we registered or printed the form for the exam?

Many Thanks
rhiane

Re: Accessing the results

Post by rhiane »

sas03 wrote:Hi
I know that we will receive an email from the school when the results are ready. But will they send us a link to access or the link will be the same that we had when we registered or printed the form for the exam?

Many Thanks
When you receive the email saying that the results are ready it will also contain the link, this is what I received 2 years ago...

"Results of the 11+ Entrance Examination for the Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools for entry to Year 7 in September 2018 will be available from early evening on Thursday 12 October 2017.

Please use the link below to access your child’s results

http://www.sloughconsortium.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

Best of luck
sas03

Post by sas03 »

rhiane wrote:

Many Thanks
When you receive the email saying that the results are ready it will also contain the link, this is what I received 2 years ago...

"Results of the 11+ Entrance Examination for the Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools for entry to Year 7 in September 2018 will be available from early evening on Thursday 12 October 2017.

http://www.sloughconsortium.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

Best of luck

Thank you for your reply. So they send an email prior to the date to tell you the exact date and time that the results will be available?

So I should receive two different emails, one for Kendrick and another one for Slough.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Yes I’d expect two different emails. The results won’t necessarily come out at the same time.
sas03

Post by sas03 »

Tinkers wrote:Yes I’d expect two different emails. The results won’t necessarily come out at the same time.

Thank you Tinkers!

Which one tends to come early?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

In the last few years it’s been Slough first, but that doesn’t mean it will be this year.
tonyheung

Post by tonyheung »

Last year I didn't receive the email notification from Slough but received the Reading one on 16th October.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

sas03 wrote:
rhiane wrote:

Many Thanks

Best of luck

Thank you for your reply. So they send an email prior to the date to tell you the exact date and time that the results will be available?

So I should receive two different emails, one for Kendrick and another one for Slough.
As Tinkers has said Kendrick normally comes after Slough but who knows what will happen this year?

With my 2 DC, I received the email the same day the results were released, I can't remember what time in 2014 but in 2017, I received the email at 13.46 and the results portal opened at 18.00hrs, I really don't understand why they can't set a definite results date like Bucks do!
sas03

Post by sas03 »

Thank you for your replies :)

Now starts the wait for the emails, hopefully it won't be too long :wink:
Sparkle131

Post by Sparkle131 »

any news about the slough or reading results?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now