Yesterdays Exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Atlastitsover

Yesterdays Exam

Post by Atlastitsover »

My son took the 11+ yesterday. he felt fine about it, but felt most sections he had to guess maybe the last 1 or 2 questions as he ran out of time. Keen to hear how everyone else found it?

Thanks
kenyancowgirl

Re: Yesterdays Exam

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Just a reminder please do NOT discuss any specific test content/format as the same test may be used for late sitters. Also be very wary of anyone contacting you by pm even if they say their child has sat the test - they may well be fishing for information....
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

Not this year, my DD sat the test last year and said the same. Some questions she left as she ran out of time completely. It didn’t go against her as she passed and is now in year 7. Good luck to you :)
Beacherlover1

Post by Beacherlover1 »

Hi, my son also took it yesterday and said the same thing. He said there were a few sections were he guessed the last few questions because he was running out of time.
hfaj2002

Post by hfaj2002 »

Hi everyone. My daughter also gave the test yesterday and it went fine. She didn't have much time to complete some questions so I think it is a common thing. Does anyone know what is the total score usually and what is the required score. Thanks
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

236 is the magic pass mark :-)
Happinesscomesfirst

Post by Happinesscomesfirst »

Does anyone know an approximate date for when the St Anselm’s results come through? My son has sat both exams, and he feels they’ve gone okay but we haven’t tutored him, we have just worked a little but at home through the summer. We are very lucky actually to have a few good non-grammars locally, but he would love a pass!
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

I don’t know the date but based on last year I would say anytime now. St Anselms are normally the first results out followed by Upton then 11+. Good luck all. I did this agonising wait last year and will be again next year :(
Happinesscomesfirst

Post by Happinesscomesfirst »

Ahh thank you! No results yet but fingers crossed :)
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

I just saw a post on social media saying that Upton hall results are arriving today. Good luck to everyone waiting :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now