Transport =Bristol to Crypt and Marling

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

cazien

Re: Transport =Bristol to Crypt and Marling

Post by cazien »

Lulusfd31 wrote:Thanks. I emailed Denwells this afternoon and they said the same thing. They asked that I spread the word - hopefully it is popular enough to warrant a minibus service!
If you contact the schools involved, they may put out notifications of new bus services to all parents - Crypt and Ribston have in previous years.
ramramu9

Post by ramramu9 »

Hello All,

We are currently working with coach providers to organize transportation services from Bristol (Bradley stoke around) to Marling / SHS school. We will publish the routes and T&C shortly.

We plan to organize 16 seater now, but based on the number this can be increased. Do let me know if someone looking for Marling/SHS transportation details. Proposed to start the services from Sept'20.

Thanks
Ram

Please contact Ram by PM
Gramds

Post by Gramds »

I have got a quote from John Dix who do school runs in Gloucester area. They are happy to run dedicated services Bristol to both Gloucester and Stroud schools for around £10 a day on annual contract, provided we have minimum 36 kids in each of these buses.
If there is enough interest, they are happy to meet us, do trial runs and publish a timetable once the allotment is complete for next year.

Please PM me if you are interested. thanks
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

Thank you
passion

Post by passion »

New bus from Bristol to Stroud planned by Jackies coaches as per their website.
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

I believe Jackie's coaches are running a Bristol to Stroud / Marling service (it was on the SHS twitter feed today).

Hope that helps someone!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now