Kendrick score higher than Slough consortium

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sas03

Kendrick score higher than Slough consortium

Post by sas03 »

Hi
I'm just wondering have you ever seen this happening where Kendrick scores higher than Slough consortium? Or where a child who was not eligible in Slough consortium "pass" in Kendrick?

Thank you in advance :)
rhiane

Re: Kendrick score higher than Slough consortium

Post by rhiane »

sas03 wrote:Hi
I'm just wondering have you ever seen this happening where Kendrick scores higher than Slough consortium? Or where a child who was not eligible in Slough consortium "pass" in Kendrick?

I vaguely remember reading something like this last year?
It was a mistake but I can't remember who made it, have a search on the forum

Maybe someone else who remembers this will see your post? Definitely contact the schools
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

rhiane wrote:
sas03 wrote:Hi

I vaguely remember reading something like this last year?
It was a mistake but I can't remember who made it, have a search on the forum

Maybe someone else who remembers this will see your post? Definitely contact the schools

I think i may have interpreted your post wrongly, did your DC not get the qualifying score for Slough? if not then there is no chance of a qualifying score for Kendrick. Sorry.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Since kendrick and Slough have shared a test the Slough score has always been higher than the kendrick score. I can’t remember the one rhiane mentions and I’m on my phone so not the easiest to search.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

Tinkers wrote:Since kendrick and Slough have shared a test the Slough score has always been higher than the kendrick score. I can’t remember the one rhiane mentions and I’m on my phone so not the easiest to search.
I think I misinterpreted the OP as Kendrick results are not out yet
sas03

Post by sas03 »

Tinkers wrote:Since kendrick and Slough have shared a test the Slough score has always been higher than the kendrick score. I can’t remember the one rhiane mentions and I’m on my phone so not the easiest to search.

Thank you.. Did you know if anyone who did not make it to Slough did get the qualifying score for Kendrick?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

With the difference in scores and the difference in qualifying scores, that hasn’t happened.
Anyone not reaching the 111 for Slough would not meet the qualifying score for Kendrick either (QS has varied for Kendrick over the last few years but not by that much).
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now