what are the chances for Nonsuch - out of catchment

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
food4thought

what are the chances for Nonsuch - out of catchment

Post by food4thought »

Hello Folks,

We live far far away from Nonsuch, but my daughter scored well. I'm confused about catchment. Are there any places reversed for non catchment, and any does anyone know what could be the cut off mark (based on previous years)? We would move there after she got a place. This would be very helpful... thankyou.
tiffinboys

Re: what are the chances for Nonsuch - out of catchment

Post by tiffinboys »

What does their admission policy says?

Also there are 2 other threads. Have a look there too.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 4&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Your DC seems to have sat every 11 plus going. Did you look at the entry criteria first? The criteria will be on the school website.
scary mum
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

OP, I have sympathy with your DD as she has sat for tests from Warwickshire to Surrey and what not. Relocation is not easy if you have other children to think about too, not to mention your own and OH jobs, family and friends.
KausB

Post by KausB »

food4thought wrote:Hello Folks,

We live far far away from Nonsuch, but my daughter scored well. I'm confused about catchment. Are there any places reversed for non catchment, and any does anyone know what could be the cut off mark (based on previous years)? We would move there after she got a place. This would be very helpful... thankyou.
For Nonsuch , the first 85 places have no catchment. These seats are for all whether you are in catchment or not. the remaining (210-85) seats are for people within catchment.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

KausB wrote:
food4thought wrote:Hello Folks,

For Nonsuch , the first 85 places have no catchment. These seats are for all whether you are in catchment or not. the remaining (210-85) seats are for people within catchment.
So your DD probably can look forward to travelling from far, far away to Nonsuch. Lucky girl :) .

Presumably, you will actually move, if she does get a place?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now