Results Letter

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
JollyBean

Results Letter

Post by JollyBean »

Hi. Following on from the 11+ results being released via email, has anyone received them in letter form / via the post as yet ? Will they still be sent out that way , or is the email version IN PLACE of paper letters ? ‘Was just wondering if I should be looking out for paper results at any point ?
anjan

Re: Results Letter

Post by anjan »

Hi JollyBean,

We didn't received the results letter yet, I hope we will receive it by 18th October. As per my understanding the email which we have received contains overall score but the letter will give you full details of the score from each section.

Regards,
Anjan.
Tonythetiger

Post by Tonythetiger »

I contacted the admissions office about this and was told that they are not sending letters out this year, the email was instead of a letter not as well as one.
JollyBean

Post by JollyBean »

anjan wrote:Hi JollyBean,

We didn't received the results letter yet, I hope we will receive it by 18th October. As per my understanding the email which we have received contains overall score but the letter will give you full details of the score from each section.

Regards,
Anjan.

Thanks ! A breakdown of results would be great ( I didn’t realise they gave outs that info. ‘Would be interesting to see !).
JollyBean

Post by JollyBean »

Tonythetiger wrote:I contacted the admissions office about this and was told that they are not sending letters out this year, the email was instead of a letter not as well as one.
Thanks. So, no letter with a breakdown of results then. Do they normally send out info on how your child did in each section of the test ?
Pkaur

Post by Pkaur »

We havent had email or letter.....sat exam at Adam's. :(
thirdtimemum

Post by thirdtimemum »

Pkaur wrote:We havent had email or letter.....sat exam at Adam's. :(
Think they are discussing the Birmingham rather than the walsall/ Shropshire exam. Really disappointed we are still waiting even though we should have originally received them today.
Lexilou21

Post by Lexilou21 »

NGHS have advised that they'll post their letters next week. Was hoping to receive before their open morning this week. So hoping they don't take too long to arrive.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Lexilou21 wrote:NGHS have advised that they'll post their letters next week. Was hoping to receive before their open morning this week. So hoping they don't take too long to arrive.
The school does realise that the CAF deadline falls on Thursday of next week, one hopes... :shock:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
anjan

Post by anjan »

Hi JollyBean,

We have received a letter from Warwickshire which has score details.

Regards,
Anjan.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now