Pupil Premium Scores - Wallington Girls & Nonsuch

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
James Bond

Pupil Premium Scores - Wallington Girls & Nonsuch

Post by James Bond »

Hi.. I need help with understanding how the lowest offered score for previous years is linked to Pupil Premium criterion.

Eg: for Wallington lowest offered score as per the info posted by school for 2019 is 258. Is this the lowest considering pupil premium allowance of 10%? So does that mean those who dont qualify for pupil premium have a higher cutoff to get through?
James Bond

Re: Pupil Premium Scores - Wallington Girls & Nonsuch

Post by James Bond »

Reply from Wallington school on 17/10/2019 2:30PM below. It confirms that pupil premium cutoffs will be below the lowest offered score published on schools site.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email. For 2019 entry, the lowest score offered a place (as of September 2019) in the catchment criterion was 258.

I can confirm that the lowest score offered a place in the Pupil Premium criterion was 249.

Kind regards,
rocky

Post by rocky »

Hi
I saw another post -
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 30&t=59306
I hope this is a genuine avenue of enquiry and not a workaround.
Good luck.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

James Bond wrote:Hi.. I need help with understanding how the lowest offered score for previous years is linked to Pupil Premium criterion.

Eg: for Wallington lowest offered score as per the info posted by school for 2019 is 258. Is this the lowest considering pupil premium allowance of 10%? So does that mean those who dont qualify for pupil premium have a higher cutoff to get through?
Are you eligible for PP ? Usually there are 2 cutoff scores - one for PP and one for non-PP
James Bond

Post by James Bond »

hermanmunster wrote:
Are you eligible for PP ? Usually there are 2 cutoff scores - one for PP and one for non-PP
No, I am not eligible. I was not sure if the lowest offered cutoff mentioned by schools was with or without PP. Hence the Question. The school has confirmed (in above email)that PP cutoff is lower.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

fair enough - there usually are the 2 scores