Hta results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Grasvxr

Hta results

Post by Grasvxr »

Will I find out the results of the hta on the 4pm email today or is it just the actual test result.

I am climbing the walls waiting for it and driving all my friends mad pretty much refusing to talk about anything else :lol:
Meanwhile my daughter has forgotten they're even out today haha!
yoyo123

Re: Hta results

Post by yoyo123 »

As far as I remember it will just tell you whether or not she is assessed as being suitable for grammar.
inthemedia

Post by inthemedia »

The email will say no more than if the child has been assessed suitable for a grammar. After 5pm, you can log on to your portal area and check the actual scores per paper and get the overall mark. I think the minimum mark for each paper this year was 110 - if you see one of you child's papers with a lower score than this but they have passed - say 107 - you know there has been a successful HTA.

HTH?
Taraific

Post by Taraific »

If you believe your child’s assessment has been put through a HTA you can request to see it by emailing kent.admissions@kent.gov.uk
water007

Post by water007 »

inthemedia wrote:The email will say no more than if the child has been assessed suitable for a grammar. After 5pm, you can log on to your portal area and check the actual scores per paper and get the overall mark. I think the minimum mark for each paper this year was 110 - if you see one of you child's papers with a lower score than this but they have passed - say 107 - you know there has been a successful HTA.

HTH?
My son got 330 but in Maths 108 :shock: what does this mean? not eligible? does it mean he could get into a GS if there are places left empty...apologies for the ignorance
Sparklecat

Post by Sparklecat »

Depends on the school you are interested in. Some have lots of competition for places. Some allow lots in on appeal.
CEGS3

Post by CEGS3 »

Just wondering does anybody have any guidance on if it’s worth appealing an outcome?
My Son did amazing in both Maths and VR scoring around 120 mark on each but the English he fell short just under the 100 mark! His total score was 332
We are in Bexley and was hoping for Wilmington grammar, I know his score is nowhere near high enough for Dartford
As his English isn’t near the 110 pass mark would people recommend appealing ( I’m assuming head teacher didn’t send referral)
Or just accept my son will do well at a comprehensive school
Any help would be much appreciated
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now