Still not received 11+ results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sukant610

Still not received 11+ results

Post by sukant610 »

Hello, just wondering if anyone else also hasn’t received their 11+ results. I have contacted Bucks council yesterday using their online form. The waiting time is 10 working days and heard nothing as yet. Any contacts to get the results by email would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
hermanmunster

Re: Still not received 11+ results

Post by hermanmunster »

• Issuing of results - out of county/non-partner schools

3. Results for children at out of county/non-partner schools will be posted first class on Thursday 17th in the hope that they will arrive on Friday 18th.

4. If your letter does not arrive on Friday, there is no point immediately contacting Admissions. They cannot help until next week. You will be able to register the absence of a letter with them if it still hasn't arrived on Monday.

5. If you do need to contact Admissions next week, go online here, click on "My query isn't listed", explain the problem, and give your registration details (including your address).

6. Admissions will inform you when a replacement letter might be sent, but the non-arrival of results beyond three postal deliveries (Friday/Saturday/Monday) is very rare.
sukant610

Post by sukant610 »

As it is 5 days, bit frustrating for not being able to answer my child..Checked spam etc.. no luck.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

sukant610 wrote:As it is 5 days, bit frustrating for not being able to answer my child..Checked spam etc.. no luck.
There won't be anything in spam as the results always arrive by post in Bucks. Have you followed the instructions given by Etienne?

Issuing of results - out of county/non-partner schools

3. Results for children at out of county/non-partner schools will be posted first class on Thursday 17th in the hope that they will arrive on Friday 18th.

4. If your letter does not arrive on Friday, there is no point immediately contacting Admissions. They cannot help until next week. You will be able to register the absence of a letter with them if it still hasn't arrived on Monday.

5. If you do need to contact Admissions next week, go online here, click on "My query isn't listed", explain the problem, and give your registration details (including your address).

6. Admissions will inform you when a replacement letter might be sent, but the non-arrival of results beyond three postal deliveries (Friday/Saturday/Monday) is very rare.

I've reposted it as I think it has a link to click
scary mum
greengekho

Post by greengekho »

No answers - just wanted to offer some sympathy - it must be super frustrating not knowing, especially when we only have a couple of weeks to select a school.
sukant610

Post by sukant610 »

Yes... I did yesterday and waiting for response..
kestrel

Post by kestrel »

sukant610 wrote:Hello, just wondering if anyone else also hasn’t received their 11+ results. I have contacted Bucks council yesterday using their online form. The waiting time is 10 working days and heard nothing as yet. Any contacts to get the results by email would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
I am not sure if this would help, but our letter was delivered to a neighbour (with their address and not ours). I thought I put in a wrong address when I registered, but I checked the registration form and I had the right address on it. Luckily they knew our son's name and hence, they came around and handed the letter.
If you can, do knock on few of your neighbour's doors and they may have your letter. Good luck!
sukant610

Post by sukant610 »

Finally got the results today evening..Thank you all.