Supplementary Form request

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Elevenplusson

Supplementary Form request

Post by Elevenplusson »

I submitted the Secondary application form, and they are asking for a supplementary form from schools. I tried to look on Grammar schools websites but couldn't find anything. On the submission website it says 'The following school(s) require a Supplementary information form, which can be obtained either from the school direct or by using the link (underneath each school) to access the relevant website for more information.' What is this?
ToadMum

Re: Supplementary Form request

Post by ToadMum »

Elevenplusson wrote:I submitted the Secondary application form, and they are asking for a supplementary form from schools. I tried to look on Grammar schools websites but couldn't find anything. On the submission website it says 'The following school(s) require a Supplementary information form, which can be obtained either from the school direct or by using the link (underneath each school) to access the relevant website for more information.' What is this?
Unless there is a separate form for an individual school that must be completed if you are claiming religious affiliation / sibling / LAC / PP status etc, it usually means the form that you completed to register your DC for the entrance exam.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

+1
Elevenplusson

Post by Elevenplusson »

ToadMum wrote:
Elevenplusson wrote:I submitted the Secondary application form, and they are asking for a supplementary form from schools. I tried to look on Grammar schools websites but couldn't find anything. On the submission website it says 'The following school(s) require a Supplementary information form, which can be obtained either from the school direct or by using the link (underneath each school) to access the relevant website for more information.' What is this?
Unless there is a separate form for an individual school that must be completed if you are claiming religious affiliation / sibling / LAC / PP status etc, it usually means the form that you completed to register your DC for the entrance exam.
Thank you for your reply!
One more question please. So do we have to upload these to admission website? I’m confused. And for registration with SET, I don’t recall any forms that we had to send.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Elevenplusson wrote:
ToadMum wrote:
Thank you for your reply!
One more question please. So do we have to upload these to admission website? I’m confused. And for registration with SET, I don’t recall any forms that we had to send.
Sorry, I meant that the SIF requirement should have been fulfilled by completing whatever you completed to register your DC for the test, not that you had to upload a copy of it agsin now.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
RuedeWakening

Post by RuedeWakening »

It's the registration form that you completed so that they could sit the SET in September - it was available via the school websites from about May this year and had to be submitted by the end of August or thereabouts.

There's no other supplementary form that I'm aware of, it confused me too when I did DD's application (she's now in year 8 ).
SurreyGrammar

Post by SurreyGrammar »

I had exactly the same confusion.

First, I understood, some kind of "supplementary form", which can be provided by the grammar schools, has to be uploaded to the online application.

But, submitting online application to the eadmission website + registering to the SET exam will be sufficient, Right?
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Right.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now