Kent Test report 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Poplol

Kent Test report 2019

Post by Poplol »

Now the results have been published, I don't really understand it. Can someone please tell me what the likely score for Dartford Grammar IC and OOC. Secondly, what was the average score and what would count as a high score. Thanks in advance
olucares

Re: Kent Test report 2019

Post by olucares »

Poplol wrote:Now the results have been published, I don't really understand it. Can someone please tell me what the likely score for Dartford Grammar IC and OOC. Secondly, what was the average score and what would count as a high score. Thanks in advance
Really difficult to predict as no one knows parental preferences and where out of county the high scores are coming from, some of the high scorers will eventually go to St. Olave's, Judd or other local grammars. From my very limited analysis of the spreadsheet, I think DGS ooc may be 394, IC 375. Please take this with a pinch of salt.
Poplol

Post by Poplol »

olucares wrote:
Poplol wrote:Now the results have been published, I don't really understand it. Can someone please tell me what the likely score for Dartford Grammar IC and OOC. Secondly, what was the average score and what would count as a high score. Thanks in advance
Really difficult to predict as no one knows parental preferences and where out of county the high scores are coming from, some of the high scorers will eventually go to St. Olave's, Judd or other local grammars. From my very limited analysis of the spreadsheet, I think DGS ooc may be 394, IC 375. Please take this with a pinch of salt.
Thank you
peasinapod

Post by peasinapod »

Hello poplol / ops
Please could you provide a link to these published results? Thank you!