Anyone received submitted paper CAF form?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
apillow

Anyone received submitted paper CAF form?

Post by apillow »

Just checking, if there is anyone in this group who submitted paper application form to BCC for secondary admission in 2020 and got ackowledgement that application was received? Thanks
quasimodo

Re: Anyone received submitted paper CAF form?

Post by quasimodo »

apillow wrote:Just checking, if there is anyone in this group who submitted paper application form to BCC for secondary admission in 2020 and got ackowledgement that application was received? Thanks
If you are worried I would think although you have submitted a paper application your local education authority would be recording the data from the application on a computer.I would simply find their number and call them and hopefully they should be able to allay your concerns by checking their records.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
apillow

Re: Anyone submitted paper CAF form?

Post by apillow »

quasimodo wrote:
apillow wrote:Just checking, if there is anyone in this group who submitted paper application form to BCC for secondary admission in 2020 and got ackowledgement that application was received? Thanks
If you are worried I would think although you have submitted a paper application your local education authority would be recording the data from the application on a computer.I would simply find their number and call them and hopefully they should be able to allay your concerns by checking their records.
Thank you. I called BCC today and they confirmed they received the application.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now