Raw data for Bexley selection?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ungratefulbiped

Raw data for Bexley selection?

Post by Ungratefulbiped »

Last year there was a list of all marks for the test that included child's school, gender and pass mark. Is that available again this year? Where would I find it?
PettswoodFiona

Re: Raw data for Bexley selection?

Post by PettswoodFiona »

It depends on who asks the question and what format or data they request. For example here https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/bex ... gh_council" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you will see the Freedom of Information requests posed to Bexley Council. The latest one at the moment is about grammar school passes so won’t answer your question, but is an example of what does get asked.

I haven’t been through all the requests but if you take a look and don’t see one with the data you want then you can always submit a request yourself.
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

The one with data on with primary school name etc does seem to be there on scrolling down a bit https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1460338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Poplol

Post by Poplol »

The data did not include the school this year. The request asked for school name but that was omitted from the results . I think its a good thing. It was a parent complaining about kent's publication of data that could potentially identify children that made them change their policy. Maybe Bexley is adopting that as well
Ungratefulbiped

Post by Ungratefulbiped »

Great thanks! Wish they had the school as is like to see who else was selective from his school and where the scores fell.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now