Proof of address

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Dremma

Proof of address

Post by Dremma »

Has anyone who has applied for a grammar school place for 2020 had an email or letter requesting proof of address to be sent? It was supposed to be sent early December but I haven’t received anything yet.
Dremma

Re: Proof of address

Post by Dremma »

How strange- I’ve literally just been sent an email about it!! So panic over!
Dremma

Post by Dremma »

Apart from the fact that the attached letter isn’t actually attached :? ! Anyone else had the same?
Gav123

Post by Gav123 »

If you click on the link at the bottom of the email, it will take you to the letter. You just need to input a few details.
StoneyCake

Post by StoneyCake »

Hi,

A couple of friends have received an email today but we haven’t. Can anyone tell me what we have to do?
Thank you.
Dremma

Post by Dremma »

Gav123 wrote:If you click on the link at the bottom of the email, it will take you to the letter. You just need to input a few details.
Thanks - I’ve managed to get the letter now. :D
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

StoneyCake wrote:Hi,

A couple of friends have received an email today but we haven’t. Can anyone tell me what we have to do?
Thank you.

Worth checking spam just in case
Only1nickyt

Post by Only1nickyt »

My email was sent to an address I used about 10 years ago when I first registered on the portal. It’s not the one I used for the application this year and not the one currently in my contact details on the portal..... so if you don’t have the email check any email addresses you may have used in the past
jimbobjoe321

Post by jimbobjoe321 »

How strange, I logged into portal but I can't find where to upload the documents for documents. Help.
jimbobjoe321

Post by jimbobjoe321 »

jimbobjoe321 wrote:How strange, I logged into portal but I can't find where to upload the documents for documents. Help.
I managed to find out now. It is in parents section and edit, then you can upload documents.