proof of address document-council tax bill

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jimbobjoe321

proof of address document-council tax bill

Post by jimbobjoe321 »

Hi, I received email from POA team and ask me to send council tax bill 2019-2020. I checked that I uploaded council tax bill 2018-2019. Now I sent water bill to them.I hope this won't affect deley. I do not know why I could send council tax bill 2018-2019...Silly me.
mad?

Re: proof of address document-council tax bill

Post by mad? »

Can you send them the council tax bill as requested?
mad?
jimbobjoe321

Post by jimbobjoe321 »

mad? wrote:Can you send them the council tax bill as requested?
Yes, I found out the current year council tax bill and sent to them this morning and they are in the meeting when I try to ring them to confirm. I will wait to ring again in the afternoon.
jimbobjoe321

Post by jimbobjoe321 »

jimbobjoe321 wrote:
Yes, I found out the current year council tax bill and sent to them this morning and they are in the meeting when I try to ring them to confirm. I will wait to ring again in the afternoon.
I submitted the correct one and got reply email and accept.
mad?

Post by mad? »

Well that's good news then.
mad?
Only1nickyt

Post by Only1nickyt »

jimbobjoe321 wrote:
jimbobjoe321 wrote:
I submitted the correct one and got reply email and accept.
They have accepted it, I would check with them if they are still classing your application as On time ?
KenR

Post by KenR »

How does this work if you are within the Southern Priority circle but not a Warks resident?
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

I have a feeling that in previous years, there has been a catch all saying something along the lines that the onus is on the parent to prove their address by some date in december - most Warks applicants are given a reminder email prompting them to upload info but I do have a vague memory that a number of people in recent years said they did not receive anything asking them for it - but I think it went back to the caveat that was in the initial application process that the onus was on parents to provide the information....so a bit fuzzy....(like my memory might be!!)
Gav123

Post by Gav123 »

I’m sure that the closer it gets to offers day, the more I start to doubt my sanity! I can’t access the letter we received from WCC about what documentation was required in support of proof of address and I am certain that if you lived within Warwickshire that you didn’t need to provide a copy of your council tax bill, just one of the other documents they asked for.
However I am now beginning to doubt myself! I’ve tried to call admissions today but they’re not taking calls. Could anyone confirm please?
Thanks
Dremma

Post by Dremma »

Warwickshire residents had to supply their council tax bill when they first made the school application in October. In December, you then had to supply a proof of address for your child ( e.g. bank statement etc).
Non- Warwickshire residents hadn’t previously supplied their council tax bill in October therefore they had to supply this plus the child’s proof of address in December.