Not long now

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sorrel

Not long now

Post by Sorrel »

Primary schools are told the results this week I think. Just six days to go!
Herewego1

Re: Not long now

Post by Herewego1 »

Can’t believe it is nearly here! Not as bad as waiting for the actual results though!

Looking forward to being able to move forward !
Lucky13

Post by Lucky13 »

I didn't realise that the primary schools find out first??

This last week is dragging...worse that the wait from October until now!
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Apparently they do; means they're prepared to support children if needed, I suppose, and is also an extra check that every child has been allocated a place. They have to keep it to themselves of course!

I was convinced I wasn't going to be on tenterhooks this time but I still am, though he should get one of his top two choices and both are excellent schools. One in Bromley, one in Kent. Really not long now!
NDPM

Post by NDPM »

Out of the babe's mouth tonight (DS): "I can't wait for Monday to come so it will be all done and over with!"
Seendy

Post by Seendy »

Managed to stay calm most of the weekend but have been getting increasingly anxious as this day is drawing to an end... Good luck all... let’s hope our DC get the school they want
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

If you don't get the grammar you want tomorrow, remember many of them make a fair number of follow up offers well into May, as the independent school lot release their places and everyone shuffles up. But best of luck for first choice tomorrow and everything done and dusted.
salsa

Post by salsa »

Good luck everyone! As already said, remember there is a second round, then a waiting list, appeals, etc.

Salsa
bellabelly

Post by bellabelly »

Good luck today everyone. I well remember waiting to hear whether my twin boys had been offered their preferred school a couple of years ago. Hope it's good news all round.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now