KENDRICK ALLOCATIONS 2020

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tinkers

KENDRICK ALLOCATIONS 2020

Post by Tinkers »

In preparation for allocations day this week I've set up this thread, for those who have applied to Kendrick.
I'll update the historic admissions thread linked below with info the school usually provide, however if you wish to, it is may be helpful to others to post your score (if it's around the cutoff mark) as well as saying if you got a place or not.

Kendrick usually post FAQs on their website and I will edit to add the link and the info when I can.

Scores and waiting list positions may also be helpful, if you are happy to share them.

If you haven't got a place and want to appeal then I suggest you head over to our appeals section first.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you still have questions then head over to the appeals section of the forum.

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.
Historic data thread is here
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 10&t=44651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nk2178

Re: KENDRICK ALLOCATIONS 2020

Post by nk2178 »

HI My daughter got Herschel grammar school, she is in the waiting list for Kendrick. How do i find out the WL no for her? do i have to ring the Kendric school?
KausB

Post by KausB »

May be worth waiting for their email. The Kendrick school website says this -

https://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/pag ... 20&pid=171" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Candidates who are on the waiting list will also receive an email from us confirming their waiting list place as at 2nd March 2020.

also says -

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOL WITH ANY QUERIES UNTIL MONDAY 9TH MARCH 2020. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION OTHER THAN WHAT IS PUBLISHED IN THE FAQS.
abhishekjain118

Post by abhishekjain118 »

Hello NK2178,
How do you know that your daughter is on WL ? Does the offer say waitlist ?
What was her score ?
My Daughter also got Herschel and did not get Kendrick..
And in her offer, it does not say WL for Kendrick.
so I am wondering what should be my next move.
My daughter's score is 111
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Does the Kendrick priority area (assuming that you both live within it) cover more than one LA? Those not in the same LA as a given school may be advised to check the school's maintaining LA for its policy with regard to waiting lists.

Even of you have to make a specific request to go on a waiting list, it will not affect how your DC is ranked on it, as this has to be in oversubscription criteria order.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Kendrick will be sending an emailto those on the WL to tell them their position.

Is your score of 111 for Kendrick? In previous years I would not expect 111 to get a place c
nk2178

Post by nk2178 »

on the wokingham website it shows the school offered and said that you will be on the waiting list of your first preference school if you have not been offered that school and if u want to remain in the waiting list you dont need to respond.
nk2178

Post by nk2178 »

please if anyone's DD got Kendrick with a score of 112 , please put in the forum. It will give an idea to me where my DD will be in the waiting list. Getting anxious cant wait for Kendrick to send the waiting list. thanks
dadofII

Post by dadofII »

nk2178 wrote:please if anyone's DD got Kendrick with a score of 112 , please put in the forum. It will give an idea to me where my DD will be in the waiting list. Getting anxious cant wait for Kendrick to send the waiting list. thanks
Unlike previous years, Kendrick now also offers a certain number of places exclusively to children living in catchment area.
Do you live in catchment area? Good luck for you & your DD !
nk2178

Post by nk2178 »

i livein priority area 2
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now