Countdown to National offer day 2nd March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Annijo

Countdown to National offer day 2nd March

Post by Annijo »

I was browsing through forums in hope that I would find a thread relating to the national offer day of Sutton Grammar schools, which is on 2nd March, but unfortunately did not find any so thought to start a new one.
Who else is feeling anxious? specially parents of boys who don't even know the scores. My son passed exams but waiting eagerly for Monday, don't know what the outcome will be.

Parents of past years please share your experiences as well :)
Irisa

Re: Countdown to National offer day 2nd March

Post by Irisa »

Done it three times - I have two boys at Wilson's and their sister was at Wallington Girls.

The e-mails are sent in batches, so do not worry if someone else writes that they have received the e-mail already.

It's worth checking Admissions section of the council website - very often you could see the outcome of your school application before the e-mail arrives.

Good luck.
Oneoftwothings

Post by Oneoftwothings »

I am more excited than anxious, but I think that’s because I am quietly confident DS performed very well in the exams. We have Wilson’s as our first choice and DS really wants to go there, but I would be happy with any of our first 4 schools as there are positives for each.
Good luck to all!
WSW

Post by WSW »

My DS put Wallington as his first choice (he didn't get through the second stage of exams so couldn't put Wilson's or Sutton Grammar) so we're anxiously waiting to see what happens tomorrow. I'm guessing his chances aren't great, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway!

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear tomorrow, and hope you all get the school you're hoping for.
Annijo

Post by Annijo »

Irisa wrote:Done it three times - I have two boys at Wilson's and their sister was at Wallington Girls.

The e-mails are sent in batches, so do not worry if someone else writes that they have received the e-mail already.

It's worth checking Admissions section of the council website - very often you could see the outcome of your school application before the e-mail arrives.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for the information, will definitely keep checking the council admission site
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

If you are in London e-admissions area, the offers will be sent at 5 pm. Good luck.

In our experience, checking before time would be of no use.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
streathammum

Post by streathammum »

Yes. The e-admissions website was updated on the dot of 5pm on the two recent occasions we went through this. The email (which contained the same information) came thorugh a bit later.
pottersbar

Post by pottersbar »

Good Afternoon,
Will it be only email notification or is there anywhere in the eadmissions website where i can see the allocation.
Thanks
mp1981

Post by mp1981 »

pottersbar wrote:Good Afternoon,
Will it be only email notification or is there anywhere in the eadmissions website where i can see the allocation.
Thanks
Anyone have a link?
Sunshine_girls

Post by Sunshine_girls »

Check eadmission website where you submitted your form.Results arrived at dot 5:)