Woodford County 2020 allocations and cutoff

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
eng9

Woodford County 2020 allocations and cutoff

Post by eng9 »

Lets use this thread for woodford county 2020 allocations.

Does anyone know the cutoff score for woodford county school?

Those who got offers close to 110, please do post here to help each other.
SARmum2

Re: Woodford County 2020 allocations and cutoff

Post by SARmum2 »

Has email from Redbridge admissions started coming in?
eng9

Post by eng9 »

Email has not come in but the status is available on eadmissions website now. Everyone please check and update this thread.
Blossom8

Post by Blossom8 »

My daughter got offered a place. Her score was 118. Good luck everyone
Blossom8

Post by Blossom8 »

I also know someone with a score of 110 that received an offer.
dixit_mum

Post by dixit_mum »

Well weirdly my daughter didn't get an offer even though she's comfortably within the top scoring 180 children who took the test at WCHS. Has anyone heard of admissions authorities making an error of this kind or am I just misunderstanding the admissions process? We're not in Redbridge but we are in the Common Catchment Area for the school and we put Woodford down as our first preference.

We will be contacting our council and Redbridge tomorrow to figure out what's going on. Does anyone have any advice about this?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

dixit_mum wrote:Well weirdly my daughter didn't get an offer even though she's comfortably within the top scoring 180 children who took the test at WCHS. Has anyone heard of admissions authorities making an error of this kind or am I just misunderstanding the admissions process? We're not in Redbridge but we are in the Common Catchment Area for the school and we put Woodford down as our first preference.

We will be contacting our council and Redbridge tomorrow to figure out what's going on. Does anyone have any advice about this?
Yes definitely contact them - every year we do get the odd case where one LEA has failed to pass over the info to the allocating LEA. One year Ealing forgot to tell Slough and Worcester didn't get the info to Warks - all these got sorted out.

Just to be sure - sent in CAF on time? Haven't moved ?
dixit_mum

Post by dixit_mum »

hermanmunster wrote:
dixit_mum wrote:Well weirdly my daughter didn't get an offer even though she's comfortably within the top scoring 180 children who took the test at WCHS. Has anyone heard of admissions authorities making an error of this kind or am I just misunderstanding the admissions process? We're not in Redbridge but we are in the Common Catchment Area for the school and we put Woodford down as our first preference.

Yes definitely contact them - every year we do get the odd case where one LEA has failed to pass over the info to the allocating LEA. One year Ealing forgot to tell Slough and Worcester didn't get the info to Warks - all these got sorted out.

Just to be sure - sent in CAF on time? Haven't moved ?
Yes all sent in on time and we definitely haven't moved! Thanks - I will contact them tomorrow
Blossom8

Post by Blossom8 »

Have you managed to get the issue resolved Dixit-mum? Not many posters for this years allocation I see.
dixit_mum

Post by dixit_mum »

Blossom8 wrote:Have you managed to get the issue resolved Dixit-mum? Not many posters for this years allocation I see.
Yes I did thank you - it was a clerical error. My daughter was entered in the system twice - I guess the other version of her didn't take the test and so was not allocated a place!

Yes it's super quiet on here this year - I wonder why? Maybe people have found alternative ways to discuss this - whatsapp groups etc. Are you going to accept the place? My daughter is very keen!