How is the exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
vvarre

How is the exam

Post by vvarre »

Hello All,

Congratulations to all who have successfully completed the exam today. Phew!! It's finally over.

Please can someone share any feedback

Thanks in advance
Last edited by vvarre on Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scary mum

Re: How is the exam

Post by scary mum »

Please do not give any details of the exam either on here or by private message. This could give another candidate an advantage over yours if they are taking the same test at a later date.
scary mum
saima_786

Post by saima_786 »

If any children are sitting exam later due to illness it will not have the same questions as it was in sept 12th
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Why would you think that?

It is very likely to be the same paper unless it has been explicitly stated otherwise. DG
AARDHEE

Post by AARDHEE »

Absolutely right ,even announcements were made in the exam to let children know that
They shouldn’t be sharing the exam content,Exam content shouldn’t be discussed till everyone including Warwick’s have done the exam
Wildfuture

Post by Wildfuture »

saima_786 wrote:If any children are sitting exam later due to illness it will not have the same questions as it was in sept 12th
How could different questions be comparable in test results?!
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

It is always the same paper.

We are sitting in warwickshire but not until 7th November and that is the same paper too.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

vvarre wrote:Hello All,

Congratulations to all who have successfully completed the exam today. Phew!! It's finally over.

Thanks in advance
Did you move to Warwickshire in the end?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

ToadMum wrote:
vvarre wrote:Hello All,

Thanks in advance
Did you move to Warwickshire in the end?
Looking at the previous posts in 2017 it seems you had a child doing the KES exams and you were enquiring about KE Camp hill for boys at the same time.
You were then living in the North East ?

I must admit the heading on the post is very ambiguous and wide almost inviting comment on the contents of the exam of which you and your family would have had some experience from the past.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
2Socks

Post by 2Socks »

I'm not sure that it's true, but I have heard that here in Gloucestershire, the same paper is used for the test in March for any child who moved to the area and so wasn't able to take part in the autumn tests. (Or those who didn't register in time). Needless to say my DD is under strict instructions to not talk to anyone about the test other than family :wink: Obviously not sure if this applies everywhere, but I would suggest that it's best to keep quiet just in case!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now