RESULTS 11 PLUS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

RESULTS 11 PLUS

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if children taking the 11 plus CENTRALLY ie not on the 5th or 12th will still get their results on the 24th of november along with all the others?
many thanks
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear guest

Yes, the same time, Nov 24

Patricia

Post by Guest »

thank you patricia

Post by Guest »

will berkshire and bucks test results come out on the same day 24th nov thanks
chad

Post by chad »

I don't think so...... If I remember correctly (seems so long ago) last year the Bucks results were out a couple of weeks before the Berkshire ones.... I think I had to wait until approx 7th December for the Slough results.

heathcliff

Post by Guest »

as far as i know slough results are coming out on 24th nov not sure about bucks
chad

Post by chad »

24th November seems very early for Slough (as out of area dont get to take the test until first Saturday in November)..... I looked at the forum for the results last year and the results were posted from Slough Grammar on the 7th Dec.
Greta

Post by Greta »

My son also found todays much harder and came out feeling really down. It wasn't helped by the fact that the invigilator got the timing wrong... he was taking it on his own as he had been allowed extra time due to physcila disability but the invigilator forgot and told him he had 10 minutes left at 40 minutes. Then when it got to the 50 minute point she said Oh I forgot you have extra time so you've still got another 10 minutes. It seems he had panicked when she first told him he only had 10 mintues left as he was only 2/3 through, so he started to race through and guess any that took more than a few seconds. He did get the full time in the end but I feel this was really unfair for him. He is adamant he has done badly today. Any thoughts?
As someone said earlier, I am glad it is over!
Greta

Post by Greta »

Oops, sorry posted the above message on the wrong thread... this 11+ has left my own brain frazzled!

Post by Guest »

I am so glad that the 11+ testing is over. It was starting to take over family life. Does anyone know how the results are given on the 24th November....are they sent home with the child from school in a sealeded envelope or posted direct to the child's home address. Does anyone know whether the school are informed of the results prior to the 24th. :?