Anselms test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
SofiaCerano

Anselms test

Post by SofiaCerano »

My son sat the test yesterday and said it was trickier than he thought it would be. His friends said the same. My son can be a bit of a worrier though so I’m hoping he’ll be ok. He’s worried about the 11+ next week now though. How did other boys find it?
scary mum

Re: Anselms test

Post by scary mum »

Please take care not to reveal any details about the test. Comments about the difficulty are fine, as that doesn't tell anyone anything much. Remember there may be late sitters.
scary mum
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

The Anselms results were out today and unfortunately my boy didn’t pass :( . So proud of him for giving is a go though. He did the 11+ this morning and said he felt that was easier so fingers crossed for that exam. I’m so glad he’s my youngest and we never have to go through this again.
Bati

Post by Bati »

What a shame he didnt pass, I heard it was very hardbthis year.
I have my fingers crossed for him for the wirral 11+.
I am very impressed with how fast St Anselms have marked the papers and got the reaults back out to you all.
Hopefully Upton hall and the wirral 11+ will be just as quick
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

I hope the Upton results come back quickly. My DD said there were girls sitting the exam on Thursday but the hall has been cleared now. The 11+ results will be out by the 27th of November the council have said, which feels like an eternity away. Good luck to us all :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now