Tiffin Girls Stage 1 Y2020

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jaspreetp

Tiffin Girls Stage 1 Y2020

Post by jaspreetp »

Hi all,

My daughter is keen to get Tiffin Girls. I think, as per what she says, that in her maths paper of first stage she got around 10 - 12 questions wrong. Could go upto 14 if there are silly mistakes. Her English went well.

Test detail removed by moderator

I want to do a reality check to understand if she will be able to get to second round or not. Is there any past statistics I can use to understand where she stands.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Jas
mad?

Re: Tiffin Girls Stage 1 Y2020

Post by mad? »

Welcome to the forum jaspreetp. I'm sure someone will be along to answer your question shortly.
In the meantime, please can posters ensure that they do not divulge anything which might be of help to late sitters.
mad?
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

There is no past statistics about raw scores on stage 1 tests. About 500 candidates move to Stage 2 test.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

She can't really know how it went as she does not know if her answers were right.

Many many boys thought they had aced the Maths in QE boys this year and then ended up with a very low score.

She needs to be following up on weak areas not going back on something that she can never change. Focus on the next stage. DG
jaspreetp

Post by jaspreetp »

thank you tiffinboys and Daogroupie