Journey from Worcester Park to Wallington Girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

WParkMum

Journey from Worcester Park to Wallington Girls

Post by WParkMum »

Does anyone have any girls that do the bus journey from Worcester Park station to Wallington Girls? TFL Journey Planner says that the 7.28am 627 bus gets you to the school at 8.08am. Is this service reliable and does it arrive in time before the school day starts? How much time in reality does the bus journey take? Any information welcome. Thank you.
Oneoftwothings

Re: Journey from Worcester Park to Wallington Girls

Post by Oneoftwothings »

My response will only be partially helpful I think, but may give an indication. I’m not familiar with the 627, but my husband works in Wallington and travels from North Cheam in 25 minutes at that time, so it seems feasible if getting on Cheam side of Worcester Park.
WParkMum

Post by WParkMum »

Thank you for your response. It's helpful to know how long the journey takes from N Cheam :)
I think the 627 is a school service, but there are other buses that go to Wallington too e.g. the 151 from Worcester Park. Does anyone else have any information on the journey times from Worcester Park on any of the buses headed towards Wallington please?
Last edited by WParkMum on Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moon unit

Post by Moon unit »

Don’t forget Wally girls finishes at 2.50 every day and after school activities by 4 so that makes a difference at the end of the day.
RuedeWakening

Post by RuedeWakening »

The 151 terminates near (not on) Wallington high street, which is a good 10-15 minute walk from the school along Woodcote Road, or change to another bus (127, S4, 463 or the school services which I'm not sure of). She'd need to walk to a different stop to catch one of those, too.