Sutton SET1 results timeline

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

LdS

Sutton SET1 results timeline

Post by LdS »

Sorry if this has already been answered on another thread, but does anyone know when we should expect the Sutton SET stage 1 results?
Golden75

Re: Sutton SET1 results timeline

Post by Golden75 »

Usually the results are out a week after the test, I am hoping to hear something this Wednesday. Last year the test was on the 17th of September and results were emailed a week later on the 24th. Same in previous years.
confusedsw

Post by confusedsw »

I am alo hoping tomorrow will get the result as stated in their website
SurreyGrammar

Post by SurreyGrammar »

Wallington County doesn't have 2nd stage, while Sutton and Wilson have. So, do we receive separate emails?

Wallington County may say for example "your son met/did not meet the Wallington's requirements" ??, however others say invite/not invite to the 2nd stage?

Any idea?
streathammum

Post by streathammum »

In previous years applicants have recieved a single email that gives the outcome for each of the schools that uses the SET (for boys it's Wilson, SGS, Wallington and Greenshaw). I presume they'll do the same again this year.
SurreyGrammar

Post by SurreyGrammar »

streathammum wrote:In previous years applicants have recieved a single email that gives the outcome for each of the schools that uses the SET (for boys it's Wilson, SGS, Wallington and Greenshaw). I presume they'll do the same again this year.
Great, thanks!