Achieved a score in the Selective Eligibility for GREENSHAW

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
zhulu8888

Achieved a score in the Selective Eligibility for GREENSHAW

Post by zhulu8888 »

Just received exam result of SET this morning in which it is stated that my DD has achieved a score in the Selective Eligibility that enables her to be considered for one of the 60 selective places available at Greenshaw High School.

According to administration policy of Greenshaw, 60 places are offered on the basis of ability, priority being given to those scoring highest in
the test.

Does it mean that my daugther's score fall into top 60 of SET?

Thanks in advance.
confusedsw

Re: Achieved a score in the Selective Eligibility for GREENS

Post by confusedsw »

What my understanding anyone who clears SET will be automatically considered for Greenshaw
Oneoftwothings

Post by Oneoftwothings »

No, the pass mark for Greenshaw last year was 199.5, so anybody who has passed for the second stage will be eligible for Greenshaw and a good number who haven’t passed for stage 2 will also be eligible for one of the 60 places they give based on the SET.
streathammum

Post by streathammum »

zhulu8888 wrote:Just received exam result of SET this morning in which it is stated that my DD has achieved a score in the Selective Eligibility that enables her to be considered for one of the 60 selective places available at Greenshaw High School.

According to administration policy of Greenshaw, 60 places are offered on the basis of ability, priority being given to those scoring highest in
the test.

Does it mean that my daugther's score fall into top 60 of SET?

Thanks in advance.
Not necessarily, no. Greenshaw will qualify far more girls than the 60 ability places it has (which are shared with boys, don't forget). Did your DD qualify for the second stage Nonsuch/Wallington test? If not, it means your DD won't have been in the top 60 of the SET.
Krishna186

Post by Krishna186 »

How many ( or % or fraction ) qualify for GREENSHAW ? we know the top 1/3 qualify for Wilsons/SGS ( Boys ) and a similar % for Girls for Non Such / Wallington G ?
spv

Post by spv »

Krishna186 wrote:How many ( or % or fraction ) qualify for GREENSHAW ? we know the top 1/3 qualify for Wilsons/SGS ( Boys ) and a similar % for Girls for Non Such / Wallington G ?

Do you mean after 2nd stage ?

What is the source for this info ?
Krishna186

Post by Krishna186 »

spv wrote:
Krishna186 wrote:How many ( or % or fraction ) qualify for GREENSHAW ? we know the top 1/3 qualify for Wilsons/SGS ( Boys ) and a similar % for Girls for Non Such / Wallington G ?

Do you mean after 2nd stage ?

What is the source for this info ?
Meant to ask after SET stage 1 ? Just trying to a get a view on what % get the GREENSHAW green light ?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now