Sutton admissions email address?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Marija

Sutton admissions email address?

Post by Marija »

Hi.
I know it's an awkward question, but could you help me?
Does anyone have an email address for Sutton Admissions, please? I wish to ask the admissions and 11+ results team if they would add my email address to my son's file, and send the results and correspondence to me, too. It's a tricky family situation.
Thank you.
bridge

Re: Sutton admissions email address?

Post by bridge »

Marija

Post by Marija »

Thank you very, very much! Is this for all 11+ in Sutton, i.e. also Wilson's?
bridge

Post by bridge »

I think for your query it would cover all of them. But once you explain your situation they will advise further.
Marija

Post by Marija »

bridge wrote:I think for your query it would cover all of them. But once you explain your situation they will advise further.
Great. Thank you very much.
streathammum

Post by streathammum »

That is the email address for Sutton Grammar School only. They shouldn't know the details of the admissions of other schools - you will need to speak to each of the schools separately.

You may also want to speak to the admissions team at your local education authority - which is the borough you live in and where you submitted your CAF.
Marija

Post by Marija »

streathammum wrote:That is the email address for Sutton Grammar School only. They shouldn't know the details of the admissions of other schools - you will need to speak to each of the schools separately.

You may also want to speak to the admissions team at your local education authority - which is the borough you live in and where you submitted your CAF.
Thank you. We are in Lewisham - they are more than useless. Never reply to emails and on the phone they can't wait to get rid of you. Thoroughly unhelpful.
We have submitted Wilson's, Wallington and had to add Sutton to the list now - DS is dead keen on a grammar, but failed to make the Olave's cut.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now