Wallington or greenshaw chances

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tootingmum01

Wallington or greenshaw chances

Post by tootingmum01 »

Hi all,

My DS passed Sutton SET stage1 for all four schools but unfortunately for second round couldn't get through Sutton and Wilson.

Looking at the email about SET standardised score for round 1, they don't add up to 213.5 pass mark.I want to understand what my chance of getting Wallington or greenshaw is based on first/second choice.How can the SET English/Maths standardised score provided by Sutton be converted for Wallington? I am only provided with the band score along with stage1/stage2 scores which I think is for Sutton only .Is it possible to get some idea from those marks?We are outside catchment.

Looking forward to hearing from parents who have experienced this in the previous years.
surrey parents

Re: Wallington or greenshaw chances

Post by surrey parents »

Hi
I don’t know how to change the marks but I would say that just hope for the best. We put wcgs as first choice about 5 years ago and thankfully he got his first choice.
All the best
bridge

Post by bridge »

Greenshaw is just an ordinary school. If your name is a hint at your location it's not worth making your son travel all that way to go to Greenshaw.
Moon unit

Post by Moon unit »

Agree with Bridge about Greenshaw.
Have a look online about progress data.
tootingmum01

Post by tootingmum01 »

Thanks all for your help and suggestions..I will have a look at Greenshaw.