WESTMINSTER 11 plus second round results are out by email

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Daogroupie

WESTMINSTER 11 plus second round results are out by email

Post by Daogroupie »

Just 24 hours after sitting the second round yesterday the results are out and the final round, which is an interview, has been scheduled for early next week.

Those sitting today should hear shortly. DG
Gabriel

Re: WESTMINSTER 11 plus second round results are out by emai

Post by Gabriel »

The interviews and 2nd round exam are scheduled at early Jan, so I believe the interview is not based on 2nd round exam result.
Daogroupie

Re: WESTMINSTER 11 plus second round results are out by emai

Post by Daogroupie »

Here is the email which refers twice to "making it to this stage" and once to "this stage" in a very short email.

I do not think they would waste their time interviewing boys who did badly in the English and the Maths.

29th January 2021

Dear Parents

11+ Entry September 2021

I am pleased to inform you that we would like to invite *** back for an interview, this will enable us to get to know him a little better and to ascertain if he would potentially thrive here at Westminster Under School. If he is successful at this stage, we would make an offer of a place for entry in September 2021.

*** will have a Zoom interview with members of the School’s Senior Management Team on:

DATE

The interview will last approximately 15 minutes. Please ensure that you are logged into Zoom before clicking on the link.

I am sure you are very proud of *** for making it to this stage but, you will be aware, that we are unable to offer a place to every boy who makes it to this stage. Careful consideration is taken of each boy’s overall attributes. Decision emails will be sent by the end of the day on Friday, 12th February.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now