Transport from Bristol/South Gloucestershire to Sir Thomas

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Selina

Transport from Bristol/South Gloucestershire to Sir Thomas

Post by Selina »

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Is there any information regarding transport availability from Bristol or South Gloucestershire to Sir Thomas Rich? I only found bus 9 from Denwell coaches. Is there any other way to this School? Is there anyone else from Bristol area or around going to STR?
Thank you in advance if you can help.
Eviewin

Re: Transport from Bristol/South Gloucestershire to Sir Thom

Post by Eviewin »

I think there is now another bus company doing this route - KB Coaches - with 3 buses from North Bristol this year (when running!) - one just goes to Pates, one goes to Denmark Road, and one covers all the other Glos schools including STR. They’re looking to do more routes from Swindon next year too, so really trying to expand. Cheaper and quicker than Denwell from what I hear.
Selina

Post by Selina »

Eviewin wrote:I think there is now another bus company doing this route - KB Coaches - with 3 buses from North Bristol this year (when running!) - one just goes to Pates, one goes to Denmark Road, and one covers all the other Glos schools including STR. They’re looking to do more routes from Swindon next year too, so really trying to expand. Cheaper and quicker than Denwell from what I hear.
Thank you so much for the information. I have not seen any timetable on the website. Have you got it from KB coaches? Cheers
Eviewin

Post by Eviewin »

Hi - yes the route is listed on their website but no timetable or anything. I guess it’s too early for them to be specifically planning 2021/22. Have PMed you.