Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
WParkMum

Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Post by WParkMum »

Would anyone be willing to share if their daughter got a place in Nonsuch with a score under 285? I'm trying to figure out what the in catchment cut off is.

Thank you.
gv0019

Re: Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Post by gv0019 »

Hi, Not sure if this helps, but my DD got Nonsuch , we are OOC , her score was 335 .
gg234

Post by gg234 »

From the last year allocations

It is very difficult to get a place from OOC and there may be a chance if you move with in the catchment

http://www.nonsuchschool.org/uploads/as ... scores.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

My DD's score is less than 285 and we are IC for both Nonsuch and Wallington Girls, we have an offer from Wally Girls and are on the waitlist for Nonsuch.
samsmith1977

Post by samsmith1977 »

Hi,

Not sure about the in-catchment cut off for non-such, but the Wallington girls have definitely offered a place to 257 score. So, I am expecting the cut-off for non-such not to be too far; maybe around 265.

WParkMum and Golden75 - Sharing the score here might help solve that puzzle.
WParkMum

Post by WParkMum »

DD got 275.
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

My dd's score is 265.
PlusSize_Dad

Post by PlusSize_Dad »

Hi my daughter received an offer from Nonsuch and is in catchment . Her mark was 294

The scatter graph available here gives a good indication of the spread of marks
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1699809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Of course it does not indicate who is IC or OOC and also it is for both Nonsuch and Wallington . I had roughly estimated that there were about 300 girls below her score
WParkMum

Post by WParkMum »

PlusSize_Dad wrote:Hi my daughter received an offer from Nonsuch and is in catchment . Her mark was 294

The scatter graph available here gives a good indication of the spread of marks
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1699809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Of course it does not indicate who is IC or OOC and also it is for both Nonsuch and Wallington . I had roughly estimated that there were about 300 girls below her score

Thank you, that's very useful.
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Thanks PlusSizeDad and congratulations to your daughter! I found the scatter graph a couple of weeks before the National Offer Day and we were almost certain that my DD wouldn't get a grammar place at all. My DD had a big wobble on the day of Test 2, so we are just happy that she passed and we are really pleased with our Wallington Girls offer!
The cut-off for Nonsuch is at least 10 points higher than my DD's score, so my DD will probably be quite far down the waiting list. I know in previous years the waitlist has moved quite a bit, but I am not holding my breath that it will happen this year.

Our local comp has dreadful GCSE results, but we had tried to prepare a positive talk track in case that is where our DD ends up. The Wallington girls offer is such a blessing, we were all jumping with joy when we got the offer. We are focusing on that being the school where she will be going rather than hoping for a Nonsuch waitlist place.
Last edited by Golden75 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now