Henrietta Barnett Vex IQ

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
jazbaati99

Henrietta Barnett Vex IQ

Post by jazbaati99 »

Good afternoon all

A bit of a long shot and off topic but I am looking for parents of any HB child who participates in VEX IQ rise above challenge. I am missing a 5 pin goal piece for my child's field and was wondering if there is any spare available that I can collect. Happy to pay for it.

Kind regards
nyr

Re: Henrietta Barnett Vex IQ

Post by nyr »

We're away until Sunday evening but if you're still stuck then I could ask DD to 3D print it for you. This would work fine for driver control but could mess up the autonomus (programming) run, as minor inconsistencies could cause problems if the robot is programmed to move over this goal piece. Note that if you're competing in this season's online game then using 3D printed parts would most probably not be permissible.

I think you might also have links with QE and could try asking there.
jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 »

Many thanks for the quick response and your offer to help Nyr. Appreciated :) The part I am missing is part of the goal assembly with part number 228-3196-1705. My son has already asked all QE teams to see if there is any spare. So far we didn't have any luck with QE teams so I thought I may try my luck here. Many thanks for your offer of 3D printing but I think that will be against the rules. The best bet would be if I can get one from any year 8 or year 9 team competing this year in VEX IQ rise above world championship. Keeping fingers crossed :)
jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 »

https://www.google.com/search?q=vex+iq+ ... 81bArAc7eM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the part I am looking for
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now