move place recommendation to QE

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Eric2010

move place recommendation to QE

Post by Eric2010 »

Hi, now live in Reading and office in London Paddington, any recommendation about place to move considering good balance of transportation to QE boy school & office? Thanks in advance
Rex

Re: move place recommendation to QE

Post by Rex »

Hi
I think there are many factors to take into consideration: your budget, how much traveling would be too much for your ds, also - do you have younger children (that will be taking the 11plus exams in the near future ) and so on... You could look at Barnet; there are a few options here (nearer QE might be a bit dear) Enfield, Whetstone and Millhill.
I work in the city and won't mind any of these areas (but that's my opinion) let's see what other members recommend.

Eric2010 wrote:Hi, now live in Reading and office in London Paddington, any recommendation about place to move considering good balance of transportation to QE boy school & office? Thanks in advance
Eric2010

Re: move place recommendation to QE

Post by Eric2010 »

Rex wrote:Hi
I think there are many factors to take into consideration: your budget, how much traveling would be too much for your ds, also - do you have younger children (that will be taking the 11plus exams in the near future ) and so on... You could look at Barnet; there are a few options here (nearer QE might be a bit dear) Enfield, Whetstone and Millhill.
I work in the city and won't mind any of these areas (but that's my opinion) let's see what other members recommend.

Eric2010 wrote:Hi, now live in Reading and office in London Paddington, any recommendation about place to move considering good balance of transportation to QE boy school & office? Thanks in advance
Hi Rex,

Thanks for your kind reply. I have only one son therefore no need to consider another 11+ plus exam. Already found there are some coach service available, but a little bit worry about coach schedule has to be strictly followed which means no flexibility. Would try to find location nearer QE easy for boy. :)

quotes edited by moderator for clarity
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now