When to expect results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Jayne G

When to expect results

Post by Jayne G »

My daughter sat the 11+ for Kendrick on 11th September. When do we think the results are likely to be out, based on previous years?

I am fairly relaxed about the whole thing, but I am looking at local secondary schools and it would be really good to have an answer soon.

From having looked back through the forum, it looks like mid-October may be a safe bet? Does anyone know more than I do?
scary mum

Re: When to expect results

Post by scary mum »

The website states:
We cannot confirm the date that test results wil be available.
The results have to be available in time for you to complete the CAF before the deadline.
scary mum
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Mid Oct is the usual time for Kendrick. However it will be before the CAF deadline.
Jayne G

Post by Jayne G »

Thank you.

I’m really not sure how she will have done, but every school we now look at, she would like to attend. We have good schools nearby, but obviously Kendrick is a different level, so it would be good to direct her thoughts. We have said we’ll just wait to see about the results and not think too much about it until the results are out, but another two weeks feels like a long time!!!
Proud-Dad

Post by Proud-Dad »

Jayne G wrote:Thank you.

I’m really not sure how she will have done, but every school we now look at, she would like to attend. We have good schools nearby, but obviously Kendrick is a different level, so it would be good to direct her thoughts. We have said we’ll just wait to see about the results and not think too much about it until the results are out, but another two weeks feels like a long time!!!
Someone said on the Facebook 11+ group that they recently went to Langley for an open day and was told results could be out early this year. As early as first week of October.
Jayne G

Post by Jayne G »

Proud-Dad wrote:
Someone said on the Facebook 11+ group that they recently went to Langley for an open day and was told results could be out early this year. As early as first week of October.
I shan’t get my hopes up, but that would be amazing!
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Even though Slough and Kendrick use the same exam, Slough results are usually out before Kendrick.
Jayne G

Post by Jayne G »

I dreamt about the results last night!!! Despite me saying I’m relaxed about it all. Evidently not!!!

Buckinghamshire results are due to be out on 15th I think, so I hope Slough and Kendrick are a similar time.
Proud-Dad

Post by Proud-Dad »

Jayne G wrote:I dreamt about the results last night!!! Despite me saying I’m relaxed about it all. Evidently not!!!

Buckinghamshire results are due to be out on 15th I think, so I hope Slough and Kendrick are a similar time.
How was the overall results in your dream for everyone?
Jayne G

Post by Jayne G »

Well , I dreamt my daughter failed and I was really cross.

Thing is, if she doesn’t pass at least she’s tried. The pressure for us is a bit less as she’s service premium, so she doesn’t need to get a top score to get a place. We also know straight away whether or not she’ll get a place.

She’s just really unsure about whether she wants to go. She doesn’t know anyone who’s even sat the test and she would worry if she’s not top of the pile - she said she likes being the clever one in her class at primary!

Thankfully not too much more of this torment. Decision will be made in a few weeks.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now