LSST Aptitude Test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Albee

LSST Aptitude Test

Post by Albee »

Ok so not strictly 11+ ……..

DD sat the LSST aptitude test recently but I have no info about when we will hear the results - anyone know?

DD said it was a lot like the NVR for the 11+ - wondering if LSST post the results out tomorrow to coincide with the 11+ results being posted

Tried to chase this with the school via email on Monday but no response don’t want to be a pain by chasing again!
Albee

Re: LSST Aptitude Test

Post by Albee »

Called the school and was told that the results will be posted during the half term week - doesn’t give us much time as we are away that week and the applications for schools need to be in by end of Oct I think …….
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

they will be required to get any results out by the time the CAF has to be submitted (end of October) - I suppose they are working on the basis that most people will know what they are planning to do in whatever circumstances occur. It is frustrating waiting though :(

Looks like the aptitude test is only for 24 places - will you be putting the school on the CAF whatever the result?
Albee

Post by Albee »

Unfortunately, my daughter does not attend a 'feeder' primary school and so will be competing for 4 of the places allocated for 'other' schools. Therefore in my mind she needs to achieve the minimum standard required in the aptitude test to stand a chance of getting in as its always over subscribed.

We have a number of 'variations' with respect to which schools we will be applying for based on whether she passes the 11 plus tests or not and whether she meets minimum criteria for LSST.

DD feels confident about her performance on the tests she's taken but we will need to wait for the results to be posted.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Doing my Elephant'sChild thing, I had a look at the admissions policy for this school (and also eventually worked out what 'LSST' stood for :)). I have to say, as admissions policies go, it's certainly a corker, almost up.there with the likes of the Davenant Foundation School in Loughton...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now