RESULTS THREAD for 2022 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mamabear84

RESULTS THREAD for 2022 entry

Post by Mamabear84 »

Just thought I'd create a thread ahead of the (probable) release of the Warwickshire 11+ results tomorrow, so that people can share results and ask questions. Results will apparently be available on the portal from 9am or in the next few days by post if you didn't apply online.

Useful info to share (if you choose) can include score, if your child is male or female and the priority area that you're in.

I believe it's standard practice just to state 250+ if score is over 250 and to be sensitive to the fact that on results day there will be a lot of disappointed people.

I think that's all - but very best of luck to everyone for the morning. Whatever the results I think we can all be extremely proud that our children put themselves forward to try the test. I couldn't be prouder of DD no matter what the numbers are.
rsparma

Re: RESULTS THREAD for 2022 entry

Post by rsparma »

Morning all

Firstly I wish us all luck.
I’ve logged on to the portal and there is a section ‘view results’ but it’s not showing anything :(
Will give it longer …
rsparma

Post by rsparma »

results are through
we are in the priority circle albeit the outer edge, score 245. I hope this is successful for boys grammar rugby
Centralperk

Post by Centralperk »

Got my daughters score, she scored 210 and she is PP, inner circle, so I think she’s done enough to get in.
pgm

Post by pgm »

My DS achieved 220, and we feel so proud of him. Hoping for AGS, but it's going to be a long and uncomfortable wait until March. Does anyone know if we will receive rankings this year? Very much hoping they will be on the letter when it arrives so that we will have more idea. Also does anyone know what the lowest score that actually went to AGS this year was? Thanks!
Princess.Pirate

Post by Princess.Pirate »

rsparma wrote:results are through
we are in the priority circle albeit the outer edge, score 245. I hope this is successful for boys grammar rugby
Fantastic score, your DS will have a place.
rsparma

Post by rsparma »

Ive been told by Warwickshire CC that in few days there will be some more information posted out to us which will give an indication of how to proceed and what is anything has changed.
Loopy21

Post by Loopy21 »

Got our results, he got 221 which rules out his first choice of KES, that hasn’t been enough to even get on the wait list since 2014 entry. Right on the cusp for AGS - every year to date 221 would have got him into AGS, but 2020 AQS was 217 and it jumped to 221 for 2021 entry, so now we are stuck in limbo not knowing if it will be enough or not. He is autistic and his school said they didn’t think he need extra measures or time, I’m now wishing I had pushed against that.
Vicksteroo

Post by Vicksteroo »

DD got 235 (1 less than her brother did 3 years ago, he's going to love that!), Eastern inner area. Breathing a sigh of relief that we know she'll be a shoe in for RHS, but now hoping to be able to persuade her it's the right school as we haven't been allowed to visit.
Mamabear84

Post by Mamabear84 »

Well done to all, and hugs to anyone feeling worried or sad today.

DD scored 215 and we're really pleased for her. We live 10 mins walk from RHS and that's where she wants to go.

I really hope she'll get in to RHS with 215. It's over AQS for last couple of years but I'm worried about an increase.