HABS Girls results

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Daogroupie

HABS Girls results

Post by Daogroupie »

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you very much for taking part in the entrance exam in December. I am delighted to confirm that we would like to invite you and xxxxxxx to interview.

Interviews will take place between Friday 21 January to Tuesday 1 February. Further details of the interview date and time will be sent to you next week. If you applied for a scholarship we will also confirm at that stage whether xxxxx has been shortlisted for a scholarship interview.

Parents applying for a bursary will be contacted separately by the Finance Team to arrange a meeting.

We look forward to seeing you and xxxxxx again soon.

Kind regards,

Tim Scott | Assistant Head (Admissions, Marketing and Development) | Haberdashers’ Aske’s School for Girls
highwaymum

Re: HABS Girls results

Post by highwaymum »

My DD got an interview!
Does anybody know the figures - how many sat the exam this year, how many are being interviewed and for roughly how many spaces?
malkaraj999

Post by malkaraj999 »

Last year i believe the interviews were remote as i understand,
this year these would be in person.
So they might vary the questions which might be asked to the girls.
mad?

Post by mad? »

malkaraj999 wrote:Last year i believe the interviews were remote as i understand,
this year these would be in person.
So they might vary the questions which might be asked to the girls.
I'm sure they vary the questions every year as they will be led by the DDs' responses and by trying to weed out those who have been overly coached or pre-prepared. They will be seeking to ascertain the same information but I imagine are intelligent enough to navigate their way around inauthentic responses.
mad?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now