GOOD LUCK TO ALL THSI WEEKEND

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

SJ

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEKEND

Post by SJ »

Just to good luck to you all and your children this weekend. Just remember that no matter how things go they are all winners for taking the tests.

SJ
skeggy

Re: GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEKEND

Post by skeggy »

SJ wrote:Just to good luck to you all and your children this weekend. Just remember that no matter how things go they are all winners for taking the tests.

SJ
I'd second that and also good luck to those children taking the test in their respective Primary schools next week.
shellie_eeyore

Post by shellie_eeyore »

ill third that good luck to all taking it and to the stressed parents who like me will be wondering round town for the 2 hours while its on wondering how they are doing!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yes, Good Luck everyone for Saturday and Monday. I will be wandering round town in a tizz tomorrow as well - could play "spot the other anxious parents" to pass the time.
Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

Another big Good Luck from me x
we are really quite calm tonight - we have done all we can - we don't know it all and probably never will. But we are off to watch Northampton v Wasps in the rugby at 3pm tomorrow so that should take our minds off things!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Remember whats the worse that can happen - they don't pass!! Hardly the end of the world. :lol:
shellie_eeyore

Post by shellie_eeyore »

hi all just thought it might be nice to know what area we are from (and what school trying for) my son is sitting his 11+ at kings school grantham he sits one tomorrow and one next sat what about everyone else?
Dans mum

Post by Dans mum »

my son is also sitting his 11 plus at kings today, i am a nervous wreck whereas he is so calm at the moment.

good luck everyone xx
Dans mum

Post by Dans mum »

my son is also sitting his 11 plus at kings today, i am a nervous wreck whereas he is so calm at the moment.

good luck everyone xx
skeggy

Post by skeggy »

shellie_eeyore wrote:hi all just thought it might be nice to know what area we are from (and what school trying for) my son is sitting his 11+ at kings school Grantham he sits one tomorrow and one next sat what about everyone else?
My daughter sits her 11+ at her Primary School on Monday then the NVR the following Monday. She is trying for Skegness Grammar School.

Hope all those who sat the test today found it ok!
shellie_eeyore

Post by shellie_eeyore »

well thats the first round over and done with. went as well as possible, he wasnt anywhere near as stressed as his poor dad was lol
he managed to answer all but about 12 questions but there was 100 of them and the practice papers we have been doing have all been 85 questions there was also a few question types that he had never seen on there too but he coped and is so pleased that bit is over (he prefers nvr) he is now happily playing with the wii game he had for taking the test !! (yes i know bribery isnt good but hey he did work hard these last few weeks) good luck to all that havent done theres yet xx