Woodford County High (WCHS) last offer from waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Kady1977

Woodford County High (WCHS) last offer from waiting list

Post by Kady1977 »

Hello,

We just received our daughter’s score for WCHS 11 plus examination. She scored 109.45, which is unlikely to secure a first round place. I know we will have to play the long game by waiting until late summer for a potential place. Does anyone have any idea whether a place might be offered? I know that this year may be different as there is a cost of living crisis which will put a lot of people off applying for private school places. I can’t seem to find the score for the last place offered on the waiting list for 2022.
hermanmunster

Re: Woodford County High (WCHS) last offer from waiting list

Post by hermanmunster »

I'll move this thread to the Redbridge forum, you may get more responses there
East_London7777

Post by East_London7777 »

Kady1977 wrote:Hello,

We just received our daughter’s score for WCHS 11 plus examination. She scored 109.45, which is unlikely to secure a first round place. I know we will have to play the long game by waiting until late summer for a potential place. Does anyone have any idea whether a place might be offered? I know that this year may be different as there is a cost of living crisis which will put a lot of people off applying for private school places. I can’t seem to find the score for the last place offered on the waiting list for 2022.
I could only find information upto 2021 which you may already have.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1936465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You could always make your own FOI request to get the specific information you're after.

Good luck
Kady1977

Post by Kady1977 »

Thank you!