i hate the what if !!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
shellie_eeyore

i hate the what if !!!

Post by shellie_eeyore »

well its over and done with my son has sat both. now we have the wait but in the mean time we have the what if he doesnt get into Kings to deal with! we are busy checking out all the schools that are possibilities and even considering moving to a diffferent area for a better school ! tho ones i have viewed so far one i liked one i really hated!!! viewing 3 more this week including carres but i really hate the what if he doesnt get in either Kings or carres because i really dont know what the next option would be !! wish i had a girl now it makes it so much easier as Walton girls is such a nice school ( been through this process once before with my daughter who finished KGGS and is now at uni!)
spongemum

Post by spongemum »

I am soo with you on the what if, drives me nuts :x I agree with you on the school situation for girls. We are very thankful for Walton, my DD is desperate to go to KGGS but once she saw Walton she felt much better. In all honesty, I actually like it better than KG.
What about William Roberts?? I haven't checked it out yet, as someone just mentioned it to me, as we are trying to think of a 3rd choice, apart from Central.
I really hope your son passes :)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shellie_eeyore, have sent you a p.m.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now