We have been shortlisted for the National Tutoring Awards 2024! If Eleven Plus Exams has helped you, we would like to ask for your support, by voting for us in the People’s Choice Awards.

SLOUGH SCHOOLS ALLOCATIONS 2024

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tranquil12

Re: SLOUGH SCHOOLS ALLOCATIONS 2024

Post by tranquil12 »

Last year in July, the waiting list at Herschel has moved to around 60. All dependant on this year's cohort's preference obviously.
So chances are high.
Golden

Post by Golden »

SilentKeeper wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:52 pm LGS: Sept 2023 Admissions (Eligible children from Priority 2 admissions area with a rank score down to 115). Information as of March 2023

Where did you find this info please?
SilentKeeper

Post by SilentKeeper »

Golden wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:39 pm
SilentKeeper wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:52 pm LGS: Sept 2023 Admissions (Eligible children from Priority 2 admissions area with a rank score down to 115). Information as of March 2023

https://www.lgs.slough.sch.uk/attachmen ... 8&type=pdf
Golden

Post by Golden »

SilentKeeper wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:46 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:39 pm

https://www.lgs.slough.sch.uk/attachmen ... 8&type=pdf
Thank you
MumJ

Post by MumJ »

Hi,

Still waing for the email. Btw once we accept an offer what will happen next? Do we need to visit the school admin team at a later point of time? Any documentation needed to finalise the admission process.
Can anyone kindly guide me through the process please.

Thanks in advance
mad?

Post by mad? »

MumJ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:19 pm Hi,Still waing for the email. Btw once we accept an offer what will happen next? Do we need to visit the school admin team at a later point of time? Any documentation needed to finalise the admission process.
Thanks in advance
The email will make it clear what actions are expected of you, hopefully not long to wait now.
mad?
helloaqib

Post by helloaqib »

offers are now available to view and accept on https://www.eadmissions.org.uk

DS got place in Langley GS, Score 119 - P2
Last edited by helloaqib on Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MumJ

Post by MumJ »

Thanks for the reply.
The email only states the school will write to us with further details.
Parents who have received this email in the previous years could you kindly let us know what sort of details they will email. Very curious 😁
mad? wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:28 pm
MumJ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:19 pm Hi,Still waing for the email. Btw once we accept an offer what will happen next? Do we need to visit the school admin team at a later point of time? Any documentation needed to finalise the admission process.
Thanks in advance
The email will make it clear what actions are expected of you, hopefully not long to wait now.
Shereen

Post by Shereen »

Tinkers wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:50 am In preparation for allocations day I've set up this thread, for those who have applied to One of the Slough schools.
I'll update the historic admissions thread with info the school usually provide (however this is usually later), however if you wish to, it is may be helpful to others to post your score/distance (if it's around the cutoff mark) as well as saying if you got a place or not.

Scores and waiting list positions may also be helpful, if you are happy to share them.

If you haven't got a place and want to appeal then I suggest you head over to our appeals section first.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you still have questions then head over to the appeals section of the forum.

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.
Is that possible to ask for waiting list for lower preference school than higher preference offered , becoz we changed our mind..we live in harrow council
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Shereen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:55 pm
Tinkers wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:50 am In preparation for allocations day I've set up this thread, for those who have applied to One of the Slough schools.
I'll update the historic admissions thread with info the school usually provide (however this is usually later), however if you wish to, it is may be helpful to others to post your score/distance (if it's around the cutoff mark) as well as saying if you got a place or not.

Scores and waiting list positions may also be helpful, if you are happy to share them.

If you haven't got a place and want to appeal then I suggest you head over to our appeals section first.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you still have questions then head over to the appeals section of the forum.

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.
Is that possible to ask for waiting list for lower preference school than higher preference offered , becoz we changed our mind..we live in harrow council
You can usually change preferences - I have just tried to find the info on Harrows website but can't see it - you need to contact the council to discuss- no guarantee that you will get a place - will all depend on where you are on the waiting list
Mock around the clock - £15 off your first mock exam